Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh my how time flies... I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I last blogged - I'm sooo terrible! Well let's see... Josh is about to start high school - I can't even believe that ... my baby is getting all grown up... he's in band again... and band camp started Monday and goes until the 21st... he's definitely going to start keeping us busy with football games and in the spring, soccer... We have a new addition to our classic car collection... I just got a 1967 Mustang Coupe (more pictures posted on Facebook)


I'll give a sneak peak... and remember it will be repainted in the future to Black.. the ideas are brewing and I'm sure it'll have some pale pink accents... it may appear a little girly but the engine will surprise you! Guess I'd better get this posted or else ....

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

0 comments: