Oh I am sooo bad on keeping this updated - but Josh has been keeping us busy with band - he has practice EVERY day of the week... Mondays 5-7pm; Tuesday - Friday 7am - 8:20am oh yeah and don't forget Tuesday evenings 4:30pm - 5:30pm! Then he has football games on Friday nights and in October has a marching competition EVERY Saturday... and so my Friday nights are either at the home games or waiting til nearly midnight to pick him up from away games!

(In the stands) (Marching into the field pre-game)
Well I guess I better get this posted but to update on everything, horses are good, goats are good now (after their pit bull attack) and of course the Shafer Zoo (Duke, Storme, Piper and Norton) are doing well - oh yeah, Stormie turned 7 on Josh's birthday
Hope everyone is doing well! Will try to remember to post more pics of Josh as I get them :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment