Oh my how times flies... I can't believe it's the middle of June already... Sorry it's been a while since my last post but with Josh finishing the 8th grade and then Memorial Day and now we've invested in an above ground pool - we spend a lot of time outside. I guess the most exciting things we've done are... James and I attended a friends wedding in May (see our cute picture)
And my sister, Kristin and I went to a Texas Rangers game and had tickets in the 9th row directly behind home plate - thanks to a member at the country club where Kristin's husband works... then while at the game there was a freakin' light delay - 1hr 41mins later the game resumed but we left after the initial hour and the game was on by the time we arrived home, needless to say the Rangers lost to the Dodgers.
I'm still in awe that Joshua will be starting high school in just a few short months - where has the time gone? Oh yeah and now he's almost 5'6" - he's starting to tower over me... where did my sweet baby go? He's still very sweet just a bit bigger!
Well, I guess I'll post this and TRY to keep this more updated.
Have a fun week!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Posted by Josh's Mom on Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment