Saturday, May 9, 2009

Well, it's been awhile and I apologize, it's just been so hectic having family visiting - or living here (haha!) but all is good.

I'm a bit tired since Josh had to be at school today, 5/9, by 5am for his band trip to Fiesta Texas in San Antonio - oh yeah and their competition on Friday, 5/8, went well, all 3 bands received Superior Ratings and Best Band in Classification - I'm so proud of him as well as all the kids!

I won't be up too late tonight or maybe I won't go to bed since I have to pick him at school tomorrow, 5/10 around 2am! HOLY COW... I'm too old for that!

All is well, no one has been sick (knock on wood) and the Shafer Zoo is as crazy as ever!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, finally one of you updated your blog. :-)