Nothing much is going on - Josh is doing well from his oral surgery - don't think he lost too much wisdom! The only news is that the Shafer household will be OVERFLOWING as James' family is coming to visit... I don't know how I'm going to handle SIX more people... and then his dad (who is a sweetheart) is coming on March 29th for a week - so make that an additional 7 people - for a total of 14.... God give me strength! Then a week after the leave my parents come to town for a visit... I'm going to need a vacation!!!
All the four-legged creatures are doing good and the weather is finally turning nice.... so nice even that the Texas bluebonnets are making their appearance this year - considering last year we had that freak snow storm and a hard freeze!
Well, better get this published before it gets too late! Happy Spring
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Posted by Josh's Mom on Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment