Well, it's been awhile since I last posted, sorry about that - been busy as well as mom and dad have been here visiting.
Now on to what is new, etc, etc...
We have had THREE new additions to the Shafer Zoo... another goat, her name is Millie and the big additions are TWO horses!!! One is a buckskin quarter horse (that's James' horse) that will be used for roping (yes, James is taking up roping!) and the second is MY beautiful black / white paint horse - we haven't thought about names yet, but I'm thinking Oreo Talon or Hershey Chocolate Kiss (Hershey) or maybe even Black Magic Nights (Magic) but I think Oreo is sticking .... James didn't like my original choice of Marti's Tonka Cruz or TaTonka Cruz - oh well.... I'll post a picture of James' horse later but in the meanhwile - here is a picture of mine - he's sooo wonderful and he's only 2yrs old but soo very gentle!!
Josh had his spring concert, mom and dad got to go and it was quite nice... couldn't really get any pictures as you can see - but at least I got something!
Well... I guess I better get back to cleaning up the house and doing some laundry - fun fun!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day! Be safe!!!





2 comments:
Beautiful horse! I can't wait to see James'! Make it a fun day!
Love,
Mellan :)
It is time to post again, please! What name did you decide on and how about James' horse?
Love to all,
Mellan :)
Post a Comment