Saturday, April 19, 2008

Again, not much is going on... work is keeping me busy and "on-call" at times... James is helping my brother-in-law Brien put up a workshop - it's HUGE, check out the couple of pictures my sister, Misti, has posted on her blog The Schou Family

Josh is getting bigger - he seems a bit more into the latest fashion trend, considering he's actually wearing PLAID shorts - OMG I'm impressed, of course James gave him a ration of .... well you know, but as most of you know my husband, he is hillarious.

Special congratulations to my neice, Courtney for her home run slam - check out the full details on my sister, Kristin's blog, The Regner Family ... Way to go Ms Hollywood!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Josh missed the school pictures - some lack of communication somewhere, so I'm posting his band picture for all to see and will TRY to get a good picture of him and/or of the family posted soon!


Well, better get going on laundry and the mundane chores of the weekend! TTFN!!

0 comments: