Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OK OK it's been almost a month... what can I say .... Nothing much is new except for our horses... Oreo and James' unknown named horse... I think we should call him Miller Lite - LOL or Whiskey... anyone have thoughts? Here are a couple of updated pictures - enjoy!!!



Josh is almost 14... how time flies!!! He passed 7th grade, like I ever doubted that and has gotten into Algebra I for 8th grade... smart boy! Well, I guess I'll get this posted so you all can see the horses.. more pictures to follow... considering this is ... "the Shafer Zoo" or should I say "the Shafer Farm" - LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kiddo,

The horses are beautiful, or should I say handsome? Thanks for the update.

Love and hugs. Miss you all lots,

Mom

Anonymous said...

I thought sure that your mom would come up with a name for James' horse - she's great at names! I love the horses, and we need more of your beautiful face, Marti! Thanks for the update and the pictures!
Take care and keep making it fun!
Love,
Mellan :)