Well as usual not much is going on - James has been ill with a stomach virus/flu of sorts but you know he's too stubborn to go to the Doctor - so he'll just suffer! ha!
As far as the Shafer Zoo - all is good, Duke old as ever, Stormie fat as ever, Piper well, just Piper and Norton rotten as ever... Ginger and Buttercup mean as ever to Millie, Rusty is just Rusty and well Oreo is a snot as usual - stubborn a*** horse!
Now as far as Josh... he is going to a Valentine's Day dance with his girlfriend, Kenzie, on Friday the 13th (eewww) of February and then.... the next Friday, February 20th he is getting all his "wisdom" taken out - yes, my baby is having his wisdom teeth removed - he's NOT excited about it but such is life!
I still have my sanity for now with everyone here - amazing! ha!
Nothing else is new just trying to make sure no one else gets ill (i.e. Josh) as I realize I have a cold or something that one of the 3 children that are in my house brought home.... those nasty germ carriers! It's been over 5-6yrs since I've been sick and prior to that it was a good 8yrs before that.... outside of the allergies - oh well I'll survive.
I'll post more later - maybe I'll be able to get pics of Josh and Kenzie or Josh with puffy face from oral surgery - LOL... (he'll kill me for that but it's my job as a mom!)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Posted by Josh's Mom on Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I hope everyone gets and stays well. And you are so right; that is definitely your job to be sure that there are pictures of everything! And then you have to share!!!
Love to all,
Mellan :)
Post a Comment