Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year to All

Not much has happened - all was pretty quiet (HA!) for the holidays - my house is no longer "quiet" -it's full of family :) which is a good thing. My sister and her family have finally officially moved from Alabama and so my is FULL... sorry everyone, there is NO VACANCY at the Shafer house.

Kids go back to school tomorrow, January 6th - it's about time, I don't ever remember have 2 weeks Christmas vacation and if I did it must be senility setting in - you know how it goes, old age... memory is one of the first to go!

Norton was a bit sad this year, Grandpa Terry wasn't able to come visit him, but Norton kept his chair toasty warm as you can see....


Josh had a pretty good Christmas... gift cards, video games, books, xbox360 (his own - so now he doesn't have to share with James) and of course a TON of OU Sooner stuff - he was thrilled!! Just check out the HUGE smiles on his face...


Well, all in all, it was a great Christmas especially since I was able to spend it with BOTH my sisters... and as far as new year's went... we accidentally froze the bottle of Asti - oops! We'll have it soon, I'm sure!

Happy New Year to All


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to check more often. Sounds as if you had a great Holiday! Yes, unless your school was different than the Orange County schools, you did have 2 weeks at Christmas. But check with your mom to be sure ;)
Take care and make it a fun day!
Love and hugs, Mellan :)