Well, I have been slacking but it's getting close to school starting and what is new this year is Josh is playing football - doesn't he look adorable and all grown up? LOL He's gonna make me get one of those fancy Canon EOS cameras that take 3-5 pics per second.. or maybe I'll just borrow my sister Misti's Nikon for his games... I can't believe he's going to be 14 in about 2 weeks, September 6th.... WOW how time flies!!!
Well our fence is finally done :) James and Brien did a GREAT job and our horses are finally home.. the goats don't seem to mind, I'm glad they're sharing the grass nicely... I must say that Oreo is the most curious horse I've ever met - should have named him Curious George - LOL... Rusty is laid back and is a cool horse... it's still pretty wild to see them out of my kitchen window... I guess I'm "country-fied" now!
We are all doing well as are ALL the animals, Duke, Storme, Piper, Norton, Skittles (dogs); Buttercup, Ginger and Mille (goats) and of course Oreo and Rusty (horses!)
Check out some of the pictures of the "Shafer Zoo/Farm" that James has taken...
Naptime for Oreo and Rusty
What is Buttercup thinking? Gimme a treat? LOL oh please!!!
I'll try to keep this updated more often with pictures of Josh if nothing else!Have a wonderful week and Love to all!







2 comments:
I can't believe he is going to play! That pizza helped...LOL Now you just have to let us know what position Josh is playing! Love the pictures!
It's hard to believe that Josh plans on playing football this year. I wish we could see him play.
The Shafer Zoo looks happy too.
Take care, and miss you all.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment