Not much is going on - Josh is "hating" alegebra for the simple fact that he had homework BEFORE school even started, then he had homework the 1st day of school and quiz by the 3rd day... guess that's what it means to be smart - LOL... other than that he has probably 6 classes or so with his little girlfriend so he enjoys that...
Just thought I'd share a couple of pictures - James didn't want to mow the little enclosed area in the backyard so we brought in our "lawnmowers" - and dang...

Oreo is the most inquisitive horse I've ever seen - Rusty got that way the 2nd time in but this first time he was more interested in eating!!!
Will post more later - have a great week!!! I have to go birthday shopping for the little smartie pants!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Posted by Josh's Mom on Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment