Thursday, March 6, 2008

SNOW??? What the heck!!! They're predicting 3-5" for the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex, some areas north of us have already gotten 6" - it's just crazy!!! It's just a blur of white outside - and sooo cold! The dogs are NOT liking it at all and we told them when they went outside "don't eat the yellow snow" and poor Storme... she's like "ummm... I'll just hold it thank you - it's too cold for my dainty paws!" - LOL Oh well... to everyone STAY WARM!! and a special THANKS to my sister, Misti, who I blame for this !!!!

I'm sure the Schou Family blog will post more pictures as well.. probably later tomorrow or soon - she is STILL working on getting internet in her part of the country living - LOL ...

If you click on the pictures they will take up the entire web browser screen - sorry they're a bit "green" but we're still in mourning over Brett!!!







dog prints in the snow...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marti,
I am catching up on blogs today! I love the pictures and am thinking of days spent staying warm inside while it snowed outside. For a split second I missed those days. But only for a split second, memories are just fine LOL.
We are also sad that Brett has retired, but happy that he could do it after a good season.
Take care and keep the blogs coming.
Love,
Mellan :)