Well what can I say... the weather here is a bit COLD, especially living in the country not near any major concrete or buildings... but it does make for beautiful nights to see all those stars!!! Anywhooooo....
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and the start of a Happy New Year! Josh made out like a bandit (as usual) and you could say we had a very Green Bay Packers filled year ha! Josh got his Wii as well as Guitar Hero III and Rock Band, then his grandparents got him Guitar Hero I and II so his little electric music gaming system is complete... until they dropped the PS2 and broke it - soooo now we're gonna have to get him a new one - oh well, such is life! He loves the Wii as do I ... especially bowling! I can't believe James actually plays with us - makes for a great family night!
Misti, Brien and the boys came over to ring in the new year and the adults played bowling until 2:30 in the morning - boy was I tired New Year's Day! And to think, Brien beat us several times and he is not one to play video games! HA!
The Shafer Zoo is staying warm and tubby as usual and the goats have a wonderful thick fur - wish I had that sometimes in the early morning! Nothing much else is new but wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! DANG... look at the time, it's my bedtime - G'night All!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
BRRRRRRRR.....
Posted by Josh's Mom on Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment