Well, I guess I'll join my sisters with the blog thing.. but don't expect too much (ha!)
Josh had his first Band Christmas Concert this past Tuesday and it was pretty good considering they have only been playing for a little over 2 months! I tried to take pictures but the music stands were in the way but I did get one of him afterwards in his band tux uniform - of course he didn't want to smile in public - I guess he's at that age! Nothing much else is new - except I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner (literally)!
Oh yeah... James and I went to the Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cow"girls" game on November 29th - it was pretty awesome, we sat in the 2nd row from the field next to Jay and Lin Johnson, Jay is the fitness trainer to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders... but most of all we got some great pictures of the game and of the Green Bay Packers.... "GO PACK GO" Here is a link to see some pictures (we only took nearly 250 - ha!) and of course the Cheerleader ones James took for those of you out there that are fans... I got all the "butt" shots of the guys (hehe!!!)http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ax1gg2n.3fv2le4v&x=0&y=rfsqh8The whole Shafer 'Zoo' is doing good even the newest addition, Norton!Everyone is well and we're looking forward to James' dad, Terry, to come into town for the holidays.Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!! Will try to keep this update to often - Miss everyone!



1 comments:
So glad you started blogging :o) Hope to see more and more updates!
Love and miss ya LOTS!!!
Post a Comment