Monday, January 21, 2008

Well without further ado... it's with disappointment in my voice that I blog.... So much for the Packers heading off to much warmer Arizona for a chance at the Super Bowl but what do you expect with the weather at -4 and wind chill of -24!!! Sometimes it seems that cold in Texas but we haven't gotten that cold in awhile. But as usual..... GO PACK GO and now it'll be quite boring with no football - I think they need more games like baseball!!!

Nothing much else is new, Josh and James are doing good and of course the "Shafer zoo" is running as normal... I think I've conquered the Brunswick Wii bowling game - I almost hit that perfect 300 - came up short with a 278 - oh well, I'll just keep trying!!! James couldn't believe I had 9 strikes in a row but (7 were in one game and 2 in the next) - oh well...

I think Misti and Brien are trying to get settled in their new house which means we'll be selling the house they were "renting" from us - anyone want to move to Texas? LOL.... anywhoo.... I think I'm going to play Wii with Josh and figure out how to get rid of this dang CEDAR allergy that has my eyes all yuky!

Will keep you updated on anything new - hope everyone is doing well!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the Packers--they had an awesome year.

I love the picture of the babies.

Love and miss you all,

Mom aka Grandmommy

Anonymous said...

We watched the game and tried to cheer the Packers to a win, but... Maybe next year!

Love to all,
Mellan :)